Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kyle Petty Singing

If any of you have followed any of my blogs, you will know my family are huge NASCAR fans. When we lived in Phoenix we lived less than 5 minutes from Phoenix International Racetrace, we had a vintage RV know affectionately as the 'Shaggon Wagon,' because that was painted on it when we bought it. It was an old primered up RV that we had begun to change to NASCAR.

The interior was entirely Tony Stewart, Kyle Petty & fishing scheme. You could find us out at the trace twice a year enjoying old friends, meeting new friends and attending the races. Out of everything that I miss the most about Phoenix, attending the races is the one that makes me cry!

I have supported Victory Junction Gang Camp with quilts when I could & even presented one to Kyle personally. He was so humble that I walked away with the most awesome feeling from his words and his huge smile.

I found this video on You Tube of Kyle singing the 'Belly Button Monster,' song for charity. It is too funny & just like Kyle and his beautiful wife Patty to do this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01X_PEx-O

After watching the video, please go check out Victory Junction Gang Camp, you will be glad you did! www.victoryjunction.org

No comments: