Sunday, January 25, 2009

Get 50% Off at JoAnne Fabrics

For those of you who may be looking to purchase a high priced item at this time, JoAnn fabrics is having a 50% off any one non-sale item. For those of you that do not regularly receive news from JoAnn's, the code is EFD032. If you log onto their website, they are only offering a 40% discount, so with this code, you can take another 10% off.

To ensure I wasn't giving any of you incorrect information, I logged in and looked around for 2 items I really would love to have. One is a reasonably priced quilt frame that was under $100 and when I pretended to order it, the grand total was under $50 with shipping and handling.

They do not allow discounts on their sewing machines, dress forms an many other items, but all I can say is go look, put it in the shopping cart, add the discount code and see if you get 50% off or not.

The sale goes until February 1st and I think if hubby can't make me a PVC quilt frame for less than $50, I will have to pick one up at this low price!

If you use this code, drop me a line and let me know what you purchased! For many of us saving $10 on a $20 purchase is a great deal.

No comments: