Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tagged By Melinda

I was checking out my blog friends this evening when I noticed Melinda had a tag on it, so decided to play along. If you read this, consider yourself tagged!

  1. Were you named after anyone? Yes, Jean Dancer and my grandmother Alice Marie
  2. When was the last time you cried? Last night, I cry watching Hallmark channel all the time.
  3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, but it drove Mr. Armstrong my 9th grade English teacher crazy!
  4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Good old Oscar Meyer Bologna right out of the package or wrapped around a dill pickle or cheese stick.
  5. Do you have kids? Yes and then some! 4 Boys ages 35-25 & raising 3 grandchildren 5-7
  6. If you were another person would you wanna be friends with you? Of course, I value honesty and I am nothing but bluntly honest!
  7. do you use sarcasm?Duh!
  8. do you still have tonsils? Nope, been gone nye on 46 years now.
  9. would you bungee jump? Are you crazy, going down my own stairs makes me squirm!
  10. what is your favorite cereal? Warm Grapenuts, but not soggy
  11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes, my dad was military and I can feel him behind me if I don't !
  12. what is your favorite ice cream? Ben & Jerry's, Cherry Garcia
  13. what is the first thing you notice about people? Their shoes! Long story!
  14. red or pink? Red!
  15. what is your least fave thing about yourself...I crack my knuckles!
  16. who do you miss the most? My son Jacob, my grandma and grandpa, my son Justin, my ex-BFF Debbie, Pat, Chilynn
  17. Do you want everyone to complete this list....If they feel so led!
  18. what color pants and shoes do you have on...None, just my jammies
  19. what are you listening to right now? the fireplace crackle
  20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Copper or Sea Green
  21. favorite smells? My grandkids after a bath, the ocean air, my friend Johns house, my hubby after he has just mowed the lawn.
  22. last person I talked to on the phone? Adam & Katie
  23. favorite sport to watch? Hands down, NASCAR
  24. hair color?Dark brown with streaks of gray
  25. eyes? Brown
  26. do you wear contacts? nope, to lazy!
  27. favorite food? Moms cooking
  28. scary movies or happy endings...i hate scary movies...I love happy endings even when they make me cry
  29. Last movie you watched? Some really stupid recent movie with George Clooney and Brad Pitt
  30. what color shirt are you wearing...Purple night shirt
  31. summer or winter...winter, the more snow the happier I am
  32. hugs or kisses? Both
  33. fav dessert? Plain NY Cheesecake
  34. most likely to respond? no clue....
  35. least likely? I doubt everyone who reads this will...
  36. what book are you reading? the bible and Starting Your Day Right
  37. what color is your mouse pad? I don't use one.
  38. what did you watch on tv last night?Nothing, we were in Awanas
  39. what are your fave sounds....rain, children laughing, rain, NASCAR races, rain...
  40. rolling stones or the beatles? Stones
  41. the farthest you have ever been away from home? Depends on where home was at the time.
  42. special talents? Organizing
  43. where were you born? Yonkers, NY
  44. whose answers are you looking forward to? All who respond

No comments: