Friday, May 29, 2009

It Has Been A Week!

It has been a week filled with busy if nothing else and I am coming to realize as much as I worry about my surgery, it is the only hope I have of leading a good life and hopefully a pain-free or at least back pain-free life.

The last 2 days I have been working on the girls room and it is still a wreck, though I do think we found the remaining lost socks I have been hunting for under their bed, of course and the only one who can fit under there is Diva Girl. But, she is like a sleek eel, she slithers in and out and brings back the treasure, then vacuums.

It is just they have so much stuff, and they had an entire toy box devoid of toys but filled with clothing and trash. What is a Ranny to do?

I was all prepared to dig in yesterday, but got a call to work in my fav kindergarden class and they were so happy and excited to see me, it made the world a brighter place! The one thing I did notice was that the short period of time I worked yesterday, brought on more of my Fibromyalgia pain and I had to come home and take a nap! Hence, the girls room is still a mess.

Today we are going to Olympia and I am taking my cameras to get some pictures...hubby is driving and it will be a great day, temperatures expected in Olympia today are 81 and that is perfect for this old lady!

My house is clean and the laundry pile isn't shrinking the more I wash, the more it fills up this week with lost clothing that appears in every drawer, closet nook and cranny. Hopefully tonight I can relax, finish the laundry and post some pics of Olympia and the area between here and there!

No comments: