Sunday, June 21, 2009

Good Bye For Awhile...

This is my last post for awhile. So, I am not really saying good-bye, but see you soon. My surgery is tomorrow and I am looking forward to it as over the past few weeks, it has become increasingly more difficult for me to move. Those of you who have never had back issues, I pray you never do.

Simple things like bending over to tie your shoe, lifting your leg, painting your toe nails, making a bed, rolling over in bed, getting out of bed and sitting down have become so painful that I spend many hours crying from the pain and frustration, but I have done my best to continue and carry on daily.

My youngest son asked me last night if I felt so bad, why I was mopping the floor. It has to be done and it is in my genetics is what I told him. I can't let my back put me down and get nothing done. Each movement of a broom or mop is painful, but my husband does so much for us and me and around the house, I don't feel I could burden him with anything else.

Trust me, we will not ask you for money, so if you get a weird Email from us stating we need money or anything else, it is spam, a scam and dont' fall for it! I just had a friend go through that thing and she has no idea how or why anyone chose her. Please, we can make it and if I need anything, God will provide!

I am sure there will be pictures posted pre-op and post-op and that is fine by me.

Follow me through surgery, recovery and hubby as he tries to learn how to blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sending healing thoughts to you Jean!