Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kids Day

The first week we were there brought several days of pouring rain so everyone was stuck inside the house, but once the rain ceased and the sun came out, the kids decided to explore grandma and grandpa's land around their home and these are the pictures I took when I went outside and found them building a fort. Do you remember doing that as a kid? How much fun they were having this day!
The picture taken behind the pine tree was because they wanted me to pretend I was a spy and out to steal their house.

My moms place is just covered in trees and the kids loved watching the blue jays and the gray squirrels especially when the squirrels were chasing each other around the trees.

Then there were the deer that just walked past them as if they didn't exist.

No comments: