Monday, December 28, 2009

4 Swap Partners Needed To Swap Quilting Books For Christmas Fabric

I am wanting to make a strip quilting using Christmas fabric and I do not have enough, so I am proposing a swap. I have 2 of these quilting books that are by Mimi Dietrich and it is full of various ways to bind your quilt. Both books are like new.

I also have a book by Rita Weiss called,' Quick 'n Easy Sewing Machine Quilts complete with hard templates inside. This book is also like new as you can see by the picture.

I received these books several years back from someone wanting to clear out their moms quilting room and there were many like new or brand new quilting books that had never been used.




The last book I have is by Quilts Made Easy and is called; 'Our Best Scrap Quilts.' This book has 48 pages of wonderful quilt patterns and templates.


This is going to be a very quick and simple swap and I can have between 2 - 4 participants and will open this up to international quilters as well as United States quilters. Please pay close attention to the rules:

1- First come, first to be made a partner, so don't wait to decide if you want to join.

2- You can choose 1 or 2 books only.

3- You must have at least 1/2 yard of fabric or fabric scraps (or you can fill a mailing envelope, your choice) and all must be at least 12" square so I can cut them into smaller strips. (Fat quarters are acceptable).

4-You must send me a picture of what you have to offer for Christmas fabric.

5-Once notified you have been chosen, you have 10 days for package to arrive for United States partners or 14 days for international partners.

6-You must send me a valid Email to reach you.

7-If you flake on this swap, I will post your information for everyone to see as well as listing your blog name for everyone to see. I have only had 1 swap partner ever flake on me and it was because of Hurricane Katrina...totally excused!

This is an instant swap. I do not think it will take longer than a few days to get interested quilters to participate. So, leave a comment letting me know you are in and if you see more than 4 comments, you know you took to long.

Good luck, I can't wait to see what you have to offer!





















3 comments:

~Niki~ said...

I don't think I have any books I want to part with, heck I haven't even used them LOL. But I wanted to ask you if you'd email me your info for your shoppe link. I cannot find it on your blog here. What's your website addy ? hugs, NIKI

arlette said...

Hmmmmm, I like the idea, but I have to look in my stash and let you know!

Quiltingranny said...

Niki, I will send you a book and you swap me fabric. I don't need any new books...hahaha!