Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Glorious Day


This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! I don't know why I feel this way, but I feel that today is just an amazing and wonderful day.
The sun is shining brightly, the sky is a beautiful clear blue with some wisps of clouds, two of the three grands are home and working together to help each other clean their rooms, I am going to do some quilting and the kids have a Christmas party that is hosted annually by their dentists office!
I have been trying to lift my spirits up out of the dumps lately and I woke up this morning feeling like this is a very special and wonderful day.
I just wish all of my friends to have a wonderful day filled with family, friends and lots of love and warmth.
Tonight, we go on our annual hunt for a Christmas tree and oh, how the kids have such a great time running from one tree to the next as they look for that perfect tree to bring home and place in the front window.
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

karen said...

Hi sweet lady.. I am back now, using a computer system that runs faster than mine did before.. God is good to bless me today! I did get the fabric, and overjoyed.. its going to be fun making placemats, and aprons this week... Thank you so much! Holler, too, if you will be doing more giveaways, as I have some of those patterns that you might be able to use as prizes. Just let me know later on, and I can send them on to you if you would like..

I have 138 emails to wade through since I have been gone.. Many are from emails privately sent from here at Threads of Hope.. so many hurting folks, Jean.. I pray strength to say what needs to be said to those who have shared such hurt, and questions from what they have read..
How you doing???