Saturday, December 19, 2009

I Need A New Devotional

Since 1999, I have read through 'God's Little Devotional Book For Mom's,' a gift I received from a wonderful pray partner of mine when I lived in Arizona and she lived in Calfornia. This year however, I want to pass it on to my daughter-in-law as I know she will love the many references to new parents.

I have also grown weary of Joyce Meyers copy of, 'Starting Your Day Right.' While it is also a great devotional, I am looking for something fresh, something I haven't read yet and I am looking for suggestions.

I am looking for a devotional that is 365 days long, is women centered and Bible based. Any suggestions from anyone would be appreciated!

1 comment:

karen said...

I have one that I love . It was given to me as a thank you gift for speaking at a womens conference in Arkansas a few years back. Its called Diamonds in the Dust , I believe... Its awesome, Jean!! look on amazon if you want to buy one cheap... I love its freshness, its joyful spirit, yet truth provoking thoughts ..