Saturday, December 5, 2009

Keep A Camera With You...Don't Miss Kodak Moments

Even if I don't get the jobs I applied for out of town, the drive was so peaceful and beautiful that it was worth it. However, I missed so many beautiful pictures that I think from now on I will keep a camera with me when I am traveling.

It was very foggy yesterday, but the bay around Shelton was amazing! The fog sat on top of the water and in the marina area, the utility poles stuck up eerily out of the mist like many wooden statues suspended in air.

Then I saw a bald Eagle sitting on the shore of the bay and I missed that opportunity for a picture.

It was just such a fantastic opportunity and isn't that what we should be doing, capturing all the wonderful and beutiful Kodak moments in our lives?

So, next time you go out, make sure that you grab your camera, you never know what you are going to see.

No comments: