Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Since When Is Touching A Child Inappropriately...Okay??

I am furious, fuming, ticked off, hacked off and otherwise frustrated. My granddaughter is back in the custody of her mother and living a family member of the man that molested my granddaughter and do you know what CPS told me?

I quote her Ms. Stellamaris Joseph of Arizona CPS...it was 'just' touching. Since when does one use the word just with child molesting in any form? My conversation with this woman today was unreal!

The person that touches a 5 year old child Ms. Stellamaris has real problems and I hope this person has been arrested by the authorities.

3 comments:

Pokey said...

I'm sorry, such sadness to feel powerless to provide protection for your little one! We'll pray for you all in this issue.

Unknown said...

Ok, this really pisses me off....you know I am mad to use the P' word......which child jean? please tell me it isnt one of yours? I hope they are still with you.........sending prayers for the little one that god will protect her and keep her safe....shame on that horrible woman......

Shawnee said...

That is just sick.