I put it all together and then I sewed the binding on with clear monofilament thread and finished off with some varigated knots on the corners. They just moved into a new apartment, so I know Katie will find a place to hang this one!This second picture shows the heart hand quilting I did on both sides. I was actually pretty happy with the way it came out.
The final picture is the back all completed and missing the label which I will get on today and then pack it up and off it goes to Katie.
Now that that is completed, I should be able to get around to making a few for the people involved in the terrible disasters across the United States and then some more for my family and friends!