Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blog Award


If you spend any time around here at all, you will notice I do not have many if any blog awards. I truly appreciate them, but I only post them for awhile and then take them down. The one I received today, however, I may hang onto.

It came from Autumn one of my truly loyal readers who is married to a military hubby and she said some very sweet and kind things about me...funny, the award is called the 'Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award.' I was awarded it because Autumn thinks I am sweet and an inspiration to her and I can't resist sweet words like this. Thank you so much my friend.

Now, I have to list 5 of my guilty pleasures in life:

1- Expensive perfumes...Chanel #5, Coco Chanel, Estee Lauder's Beautiful, Clinique's Aromatics Elixir and I can go on. I am not a WalMart spritz girl!

2-Full-body massage when I can. An hour being pampered, that causes a bit of guilt....not!

3- Fabric, I won't say how many bins I have, but I will say I probably will never have to buy any again if I didn't want to.

4- Warm, sweet, wonderful donut holes from Pike Place Market in Seattle...my mouth waters just thinking about them!

5-Daily cup of French Vanilla coffee...just one cup as I wake up each morning!

Now, it is my turn to give this award to 5 people I think are sweet:

1- Sherry over at: If I could Set My Soul Free blog, the most amazing crafty person and she is so wonderful and thoughtful she made all my grandchildren fingerless gloves and they love them. Stop by and visit Sherry and I promise you will feel like you have known her forever!

2- Melinda, my wonderful friend at Melindas Fabric Fancies, such talent and for the last 3 years she has made my grandchildren the most amazing Valentine cards for their teachers. She has gone through some horrible downs since I have met her, but her spirit is so sweet and amazing!

3-Becky's Carolina Journal.
What isn't sweet about someone who makes pillow case dresses for little girls from countries like today's Haiti and they made over 50 dresses.

4- Rebecca at Thrifty Goodness, a compadre in life, a friend and someone who makes me and those around her smile.

5-Brenda over at the Chacogirl, a terrific, funny and wonderful woman from Paraguay who just completed her first 5 K.

I could have listed all my wonderful blogging friends, but these were my 5 I picked!

Now all they have to do is accept and pass it forward and not back!

Thank you all for being a part of my life!



No comments: