Monday, February 21, 2011

I Have An IPOD

I finally did it! I joined the IPOD craze. I picked up a cute little green IPOD shuffle and in between blogging posts, I have been downloading my CD's and love it! I wanted something to listen to while I was out walking or better yet in my boring basement on the treadmill.

I have a flat screen television down there, but it isn't connected to anything but the wall yet, so in the meantime, I can walk and if you aren't a regular listener of KLOVE radio, I want to let you know at least once a week, they are giving away free music downloads, so if you have an IPOD, what a way to get great Christian songs for free!

Gotta get up and dance!

5 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

I thought I was the only one without one. Enjoy!!

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

OOOOO thanks for the KLOVE tip. I started listening to that station on trips to my parents home last year. I went down about every other week and when I would lose my local Christian station.....KLOVE was there for me.

Quiltingranny said...

Kim:
I have my radio on KLove or Spirit 105 everyday. When I listen to secular music in the car, I just get stressed!

Trace said...

YAY!! You will love it! There are some really great apps out there.. by far my most favorite, in terms of organization is cozi.... its an online calendar that you can also download as an app.....very neat...

I also wanted to take a moment to thank you for your prayers. It always is such a precious thing when someone offers to pray for you, and particularly when you've never met. I truly appreciate your prayers and your 'visits'. What a source of encouragement you've given... You are a wonderful sister in Christ.

Blessings to you and your family,
Trace

Amy said...

Enjoy your tunes!