Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ott Lite Winner is....


The winner of the Ott Light is someone who goes by Scrappy Quilter. Congratulations! Please send me a mailing address so I can mail this out to you within the next few weeks!

I know I am going to video my Ott Light so everyone can see how wonderful they are. I am really enjoying mine!

I wish I would have had a light for everyone that left a comment, but I sadly, I do not!

If you didn't win this contest, stick around for the next one that will be from Abby Mays Fabric shop and she always has wonderful gifts to give to my readers.

2 comments:

autumnesf said...

Congratulations to Scrappy Quilter!

Scrappy quilter said...

Oh my word...you have my address because I'm the one who got the book for being your 200th follower. WOW thank you!!