Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Meet Me on Monday, Even if it is Tuesday

So, for awhile I was or thought I was following Java's blog over at Never Growing Old and in on her blog follow/hops....but lost them somewhere. So, I am back at it. If you want to join, copy the McLinky at the bottom of this post and link over to Java. You can also take a look at Java's blog by clicking on the Over 40 follow button on my right side bar!

Questions this week:
1. Do you have a fireplace in your home? Yes and here it is, well, what you can see of it any how!2. Can you drive a stick shift? Not only can I, but I once refused to buy a vehicle from a salesman that couldn't drive one and was so arrogant when he asked if I could, that I refused to talk to him after that!

3. How many computers are in your home? Two.

4. Are your taxes done yet? Yes Do you do them yourself? No and haven't for over 20 years, I have the most amazing accountant ever!

5. What is your favorite meal of the day? Dinner, we are all home and able to talk about our day and these are a few of the dishes I use!

Now, it is your turn: Time to link up and meet!!

This is a blog hop so if you want to put the linky on your post just click the "Get the Code" at the bottom of the linky.

Also PLEASE either put the Meet Me On Monday button in your post or link your post back to me. I have found several people just posting the questions and answers in their post and no one knows that they actually belong to a meme and linky!

If you would like to add the linky to your own post, use the code below to copy and paste into your blog:

The questions and linky are from Java, not from me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the follow, following you back 8)

We do have a lot in common! I was not only in the Navy, but for a while I was married to a Navy man also 8) And I lived in Washington for 2 years at the end of my time in the Navy.

I have absolutely no clue about how to make a blog button LOL sorry.