Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Own Quilt Creation

My son and daughter-in-law were here visiting awhile back and I was finally able to get some approval for how they wanted to have their quilt completed. They both like loud, bold colors and simple designs, so I cut out large squares the size of 20 x 20 each of the black fabric.

Then I took several other dot collections I had and cut various sizes out and have been placing them in various locations on the
squares, so they aren't all in the middle or on the right. I then use steam-a-seam lite and iron them on and then applique them.

Here are a few other squares I have completed:

The blue one actually has orange bubbles with another blue bubble on the top of it giving it some dimension. I think when it is completed, it is going to be very unique and bold!

1 comment:

Scrappy quilter said...

It's going to be fun to see how this all turns out. Hugs