Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Women of Faith Winners ....Sorry It's Late

The winners were chosen on the 28th, however due to the way I posted, I forgot to leave the information on how to contact me and there was a bit of a communication glitch with the first place winner until she sent me her request.

Drumroll please....................

First place winner is Angie over a Jeff and Angie's blog. Angie took the Infinite God and Worship CD and will be passing on one of them to some very lucky person and blogging back to us to let us know about it.

Second place winner is Suzanne from Sew Delightful and she will receive the Grand New Day CD and Prayers that Avail Much for Mothers.

Thank you to everyone of you who left a comment, congratulations to our two winners and keep watching, the next giveaway is coming soon.

3 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Congrats to both winners.

Suzanne said...

Thanks so much and I will definitely pass along one of the gifts to another!!

Suzanne said...

Thanks so much... I received your wonderful giveaway today!! You are very sweet!!