I love Java's posts on Mondays and many Monday's, I don't make it, but not feeling well, today I popped in and she has the most amazing group of followers and questions. Here are this weeks:
1. What is your favorite Yogurt flavor? Hands down, Yoplait's Thick and Creamy Light Orange Creme...it is just like eating an orange creme pop when I was small!
2. Ankle or knee socks & on that note, white or colored? Definitely colored and they must be multi-colored. I dislike plain jane, B O R I N G white socks. When I taught, the kids (esp. junior high) loved my crazy socks!
3. How is the weather right now? CRAPPY!! I love rain and I love living in Washington, but it is the middle of June and we are breaking records not for heat, not for cold, but for the rain. I am done with it, sick of it and welcome some sun! After living in Arizona for 22 years and wanted to get out...I can't believe I just said that, but even for a rain lover, enough is enough! (*Photo taken by Quiltingranny, please do not copy or take this without permission first!)
4. Am I a fast typer? I type between 55-60 WPM unless I am being tested and then I am a test phobe and type around 45 WPM. It also depends on if I am using my laptop or regular keyboard!
5. Red Wine or White? Neither really. Hmmm, does Mad Dog 20/20 count? Only joking! I use reds for cooking, whites are okay, I love a good Reisling that isn't bitter, but I love sparkling wines...however, they give me a headache and make my shoulders ache (I am told it is the bubbles). A glass of Freixenet once in a while might be good, but I haven't had a glass of wine since 2007. I do buy it for the bottles and then give it away as gifts!
So, pop on over and visit Javas 'Meet Me on Monday,"