Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wintertime Fun

After looking at my dinner place setting here, I am thinking maybe I should get some Christmas or winter dishes. What do you think? Not really, I love my dishes, however I am thinking some cute cups and saucers with snowmen would look adorable.


I got my chores done early this morning and decided to work on some easy peasy placemats for the cupcoming winter season or Christmas. I made 6 matching placemats and used fabric from my stash of Christmas fabric and really think they came out adorable.



The lighter blue snowflake pattern is the back of the placemats.



I really like the playful Walrus, polar bear and penguins dancing around on ice in the snow. Yes, I love the snow and this was just a fun little project to do!



I then listed them in my Zibbet shop for sale at:http://www.zibbet.com/Quiltingranny/artwork?artworkId=587234



I think the price is pretty equal to what others are charging for their placemat sets and I do not want to list them on Ebay as I lose way to much money with all the extra fee's Ebay is charging anymore.































2 comments:

Deb said...

I love your dishes. I've just started collecting those, but still have a long way to go. I would love to see those out all year. But then again, close to the holidays I suppose that some extra things would be festive.

Patty said...

Your placemats are darling.