The most terrific part of this giveaway is that I am not choosing your bracelet and Shannon is not choosing your bracelet, you get to check out her Etsy shop and choose a bracelet of your choice up to $15. How really kind and generous is that?
This beauty on the left is her 'It's a Blessing,' bracelet and if you head over to her blog you can see how she has each piece broken into meanings and scripture.
For many of us who work in the secular world and are told we can't wear anything that represents Jesus, the church, etc. , what a perfect way to keep that reminder close to us everyday that today is a blessing, we are loved and there is hope?This one is her Titus 2 Women's bracelet and if you love it, you have a chance to choose this one or even enter over at Jasmine's giveway at Far Above Rubies to win this.
I am actually still participating in Titus 2 Womens Bible study that I joined last fall and we took a summer break, I was thinking how cool these would be for those members of my team.
Shannon makes many beautiful things and all are very reaonsably priced and I know with Christmas coming up you will be able to find at least one thing for someone on your list from her beaded bookmarks, bracelets to keychains and laminated scripture cards.
We always wind up finding someone we forgot to get a gift for or wind up needing for a secret pal or under $20 Christmas swap. Well, here is your chance to do some early Christmas shopping from the warmth of your living room, help a handmade shop owner and not give your money to WalMart!
WAIT....THIS IS OPEN TO ALL MY BLOGGERS, UNITED STATES AND INTERNATIONALLY! So whether you live in Alabama or Algeria, Nebraska or Nicaragua, Belize or Belgium, you can enter and Shannon will ship your prize (if you are the winner) directly to your home! So, for my wonderful friends like Arlette, Brenda, Wendy and others, this is open to you as well!
Here is what you need to do to get your entries in.
1. Go to this post with Shannon's interview and leave a comment for 1 entry.
2. Go to Shannon's blog and leave a comment for 1 entry.
3. Go to Shannon's Etsy shop, look around and come back here & tell me what your favorite item is and if you won, which bracelet would you choose?
4. Want extra entries? You do not have to be a follower of my blog or Shannons, but if you would like an extra entry, here is how you can get some extras: a. Follow Shannons blog for 1 extra entry, follow my blog for 1 extra entry (You do NOT need to be a follower of either to win), Facebook or twitter about Shannon's shop and this giveaway and you will 1 extra entry.
5. On Shannons blog there is a hidden message and no one has ever found it. If you can find it and send me a separate Email telling me what it is, I will give you another 3 entries. Do not leave it on a comment!
6. You cannot be a NO REPLY blogger. If you do not leave me a way to contact you, your entries will be deleted. In the past I have spent lots of time trying to track down No Reply bloggers, so if you know you are posting as No Reply, leave your Email in your comment post.
7. If you want, you can post about this giveaway on your blog for another entry.
8. If you purchase something from Shannon, come back and tell me the cost of the item (item(s) only) and I will give you one entry for every dollar spent in Shannon's shop!
***Please went you post separate entries, number your comments 1, 2, 3, etc. it makes it easier for me, but if you don't, I will still count your entry!***
Giveaway goes from today until noon on August 30th at which time I will pick the winner with a random number generator, send the winners information to Shannon and the winner so they can work out the details.