Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Lets Make a Quilt For The Lone Survivor, Please Send Me Quilt Squares!

I would like each of you that can't make a full quilt to think about making me a 6" x 6" square and sign it with something for the one firefighter who was left behind!

Granite Mountain Hotshot Brendan McDonough was the only survivor. I would like to compile a quilt for him made from squares from each of you and put it all together.

I think having them signed with well wishes, prayers and your name and where you are from will do a lot to help him get through this most horrible of days.

So, if you can't make a full quilt, if you are from another country this will be light to mail and quick and easy to make and I will assemble every square and quilt it and get it to him.

I would love to have all these in by end of August!

No comments: