Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Need ASAP... Please Step Up For These Men and Their Families

I have had someone step up for the very first time and offer to make 2 quilts for one of the families and this is the family that has mom and 4 children.

I am in immediate need of someone or someones to please step up and take 1, 2 or 3 of the remaining family members.

Please, this is someone who has never done this but due to the fact her heart is breaking wants to reach out.  Can I get someone else to step out in faith and get these sent off?

Remember, I  DO NOT keep these, matter of fact with the exception of the pictures I am sent, I never see them, they go directly to someone who can deliver them to the families!

I know most of you have large stashes of fabric, thread, batting and I have had someone step up and say, I will support with postage, so do not let that stop you.

What you do today will make an impact on these families tomorrow and forever!

No comments: