Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Wanting to Leave Blogger? Try American Quilters Sociey (AQS)

While I am still thinking about how to convert over to a dot com, many times I am just exceptionally happy that I have kept this blog going as long as I have and lets face it, why mess with something that at least works 85% of the time?

However, today I got an invite to start a blog over at the American Quilters Society.
If you have been dabbling with the idea of changing your blog from blogger to something else, you might want to give it a try.

Who knows with the way blogger just arbitrarily goes in and makes changes with no thought to its customers, this might be the way to go.

I mean seriously, I cannot remove any of the dead blogs I used to follow (by dead I mean the blog creator just up and disappeared and the blog is shut down), they removed the following, so I have had to change to Bloglovin and being able to reply to some bloggers on this presents a challenge.

Just a word of caution, AQS is just starting this up and may have a few glitches to work out in the beginning but for those of you who just do quilt only blogs, this might be a refreshing change of pace.

Just don't forget if you change over to let me know, I would hate to find out you disappeared as well!

No comments: