2013 saw lots of changes for me:
- We had to move to single story home & for the first time in many years we are renters.
- My health declined and we are still working on finding out what is going on.
- We got a new Boxer puppy who is amazing!
- We celebrated the birth of our first great grandchild!
- Falling to me seemed at times to be easier than walking as my falling increased.
- I declined in my give aways, my joining give aways, swaps, etc. with my health issues I slowed down tremendously.
- I started another blog 'Layers of Hope - Quilting 911,' a site committed to reaching out to 911 operators and first responders an getting them quilts when they are in need!