Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Blog Changes

I want you all to know that I have changed the name of this blog back to Quilting Ranny's and the simple answer is because we no longer live in the Purple Cottage.

2013 saw lots of changes for me:
  • We had to move to single story home & for the first time in many years we are renters.
  • My health declined and we are still working on finding out what is going on.
  • We got a new Boxer puppy who is amazing!
  • We celebrated the birth of our first great grandchild!
  • Falling to me seemed at times to be easier than walking as my falling increased.
  • I declined in my give aways, my joining give aways, swaps, etc. with my health issues I slowed down tremendously.
  • I started another blog 'Layers of Hope - Quilting 911,' a site committed to reaching out to 911 operators and first responders an getting them quilts when they are in need!
 In spite of the many changes, I have continued to follow all of you and am hoping you will remain with me through the ups and downs of life and that this year, we will get to know each other better!
 
 

No comments: