Saturday, January 18, 2014

Please Head Over To Layers Of Hope & Meet Our Guest Quilter for January

I am very close to receiving the new Logo for Layers of Hope. I have applied for the state business license, am reading through 209 pages of a non-profit manual, working on some exciting things that I am hoping once we are up and running many of you will become part of our ministry/organization in some tiny way.

In the meantime, I want to really share with you the quilters that are such an important part of Layers of Hope as well as Quilting Ranny and beginning this month, I am going to feature a guest quilter each month to introduce you to someone you may or may not know!

Please stop by and read the incredible interview I had with Marilyn and all the many wonderful quilting projects she is involved in, has had her family involved in and even her students!

Head over the read Marilyn's interview at Layers of Hope  and please leave a comment letting us know you stopped by to visit!

No comments: