Sunday, March 30, 2014

Banana Pudding Crazy

For years I have made the same Banana pudding recipe and everyone in my home loved it and it never lasted because when they weren't given any, they would sneak into it bit by bit.

A few months ago I tried a new one with Pepperidge Farm Chessman cookies and we thought that was the best pudding ever and I should never make any other recipe.  I concurred!

Then Friday I found this wonderful Bananas & Cream Pound cake recipe over at Taste of Home magazine on-line and you guessed it, they decided this one was the best.

Here, I guess you can say is proof in the pudding because this is all that is left from a 9 x 13 pan full.

It is very yummy and I think it could be used for pot lucks, baby showers and yes, my grands think even a birthday party.

You can find the recipe at Taste of Home
 

 

3 comments:

Julianne said...

OMG...this looks so good!

Julianne said...

OMG! Yummmmmm~!!!

Sarah Craig said...

Mmmm, looks yummy! I'll have to give this a try!