Thursday, May 8, 2014

Town Square Fabric and Yarn Supports Layers of Hope

I have to admit I am so happy to know Cynthia and Christina from Town Square Fabric and Yarn in Burien.  They are a relatively new shop and they didn't hesitate for one moment to step up and beginning collecting quilts for Oso and collect they did, over 100!


However, they didn't just stop there, they boxed them up for me and packed my van full of boxes since I can't lift and then wrote an amazing piece on their blog check it out here:http://townsquarefabric.com/2014/05/update-quilts-for-oso/

They are continuing in collecting quilts, so if you live in the Seattle area you can drop them off at their shop in Burien and you will be as amazed as I was at how easy they are to find and what an abundance of parking there is!

I just cannot say enough amazing things about those that have stepped up in a huge way.  Skagit Valley YMCA, Town Square Fabric and Yarn, Jan Fasano of Chehalis who made quilts and put teddy bears in with them.

Thank you to Sisters Fabric in Chehalis for being a collection point and Quilters Junction in Centralia for being a collection point.

Please remember, when everyone has a quilt, when we are told no more, there will still be a need for our 911 dispatchers and first responders always!

No comments: