Saturday, December 8, 2018

Bye Bye Birdie (At Least For Now)

Me and Birdie
This is Birdie, she is my CanAm Spyder RT and to be honest, I have no idea how she got the name Birdie, but after I saw a Hummingbird fly by her, she seemed to name herself!

On this particular day the hubby and I had decided to ride up to Mt. Rainer, but as is the case on a Sunday in the early fall, there is more traffic than my novice riding skills wanted to handle so we decided to take the back road to Packwood.
 **Note to self and others, don't do that without a truck!**

I took my 3 wheel endorsement training when we were going to head to Sturgis in case I needed to bring the trike back I could, but after 13 days of looking at the back of hubbies helmet, I wanted my own and this is what hubby gifted me with.

I can't quilt right now because I had to sell everything to pay off a vet bill for our dog, so this is what I do when I need to unwind and destress.

However, as much as I love riding, when it dipped into the teens this week, hubby said, wash her up and lock her up. So birdie is resting comfortably in a heated unit until spring!

Happy Wintering to all my friends!

No comments: