Friday, August 22, 2008

Another Day, Another Project Finished

I am behind on some of the projects I have and what needs to be mailed just due to my lack of funds right now to pay for postage, but it will get better!

Today, I started & completed this miniature house quilt as a gift for someone. It was so easy to make & sew & I have lots of fabric, so why not use it as much as I can.

The base of the house is pink with tiny polka dots, so I chose to make the roof with blue & white polka dots. For my fi
rst try at a house quilt, I am thinking not to bad! On the right is a closer shot of the house put together.

The chimney is a beige linen or muslin I believe and looking at this now makes me think I should have used another color as it seems to blend into the background to much!

And how was your day?




No comments: