Friday, August 22, 2008

Fabric Swap Wanted!

I am posting this on all 3 of my blogs. I am looking for some quilters that are willing to do a fabric swap with me. I need solid fabrics in any color but white. It can be muted, brights, batiks, etc. I just realized today that have lots of print fabrics, but not much in solids.

Here is the deal. You send me at least a fat quarter of a solid color and I will send you the same in a print. I am also kind of tired of seeing the same fabrics over and over again and looking to freshen my stash up a bit.

If you are interested, Email me and we will get started!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will have to look and see what I have for you...I try not to be a fabric hoarder anyway and I have a lot of pieces from finished quilts. I sure dont expect anything in return....How is your job search going? Melinda