Monday, August 25, 2008

Living with Fibromyalgia

I would love to hear from others out there who suffer from Fibromyalgia and find out what is and isn't working for you. It seems lately, that nothing is working for me at all. My Flexoril which is supposed to help me sleep and relax my muscles doesn't do its job and I am back to staying awake until the wee hours of morning.

My muscles are back to twitching at night, my feet hurt from the weight of my blankets, hubby said I scream from pain in my sleep...my hips & back hurt so much when I turn over and at times my hands are so weak I don't have the strength to pull the covers up over myself.

Then, there are the good days like Saturday was where I spent the entire day painting the front porch railing and ceiling & felt great & yesterday every movement just was a major effort. So, did I do to much on Saturday (probably) or does the cold & wet Washington days have something to do with how I feel?

I am trying to start up a Fibromyalgia support group here in Grays Harbor so any assistance with information would be a tremendous help!

No comments: