Thursday, August 7, 2008

An Odd Sorta Day

Today started out by my having to have fasting blood work done. Then I came home and cleaned up a bit. At 11:30 I had to have my EKG and then a contrast CT Scan of the head. When I got home the kids were outside and having a blast playing.

A neighbor down the block came over with 2 of her children and said she had been waiting for mine to be outside again and could they go to her house to play on their slip 'n slide. They are still gone, but what an awesome gesture towards me to have a nice quiet afternoon.

A few of you may remember back a few weeks ago when I was working on a handbag & the children spilled jelly all over the pattern, so I had to trash it. Well, today, I finished it & here are the pictur
es for everyone to see.


The fabric was a vintage pattern of a sewing box, fabric chest, victorian dresses. I used a vine pattern for the borders & a large white button for the clasp. This will be perfect when I have places to go to put extras that won't fit in my purse.

No comments: