Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yee Haw!

Wow & Yee Haw! My sweet hubby is going to faint when he comes home this evening and finds out all the projects I had laying around are gone! Thats right, today was mailing day & I got all my projects out!

Quilt for Iowa Flood Victims - Gone
Quilt for Iowa Dispatch Ctr. - Gone
Grandfathers pillow for mom - Gone
Package for Sun Bonnet Sue - Gone
Package for Rebecca with the Goodness Girls - Gone

That is right, how does the song go? 'Gone like a freight train, gone like yesterday!' I feel sooooo much better and can now relax because I only have 4 projects I am working on. My cross stitch Christmas quilt, my sons tee shirt quilt, another dispatchers crazy quilt & of course my apron project that must get done soon...but I am still working on that idea!

I am sooooooooooo happy that I got these projects completed. I feel a huge weight off my shoulders knowing I can now concentrate on other projects and finish them soon. The only problem with saying (so I won't) that I won't take any thing else on again until these are done, is that I am a softy for someone in need!

No comments: