Monday, September 8, 2008

Another Talented Blogger...

Do you like hats? I am talking about the floppy type of sun hat that makes a fashion statement whether you are gardening or shopping? If you do, then I want to recommend another great blog by Gramma Trish who says she doesn't cook, but it looks to me with her talent, she doesn't need to cook!

Gramma Trish was the person I sent my apron to and the Luck of the Irish bag, etc.
She is just a real neat lady, so stop on by and tell her I sent you!

If you are dreaming of aprons, run on over to Maple Lane Apron Company and sign up for their apron giveaway. These are beautiful aprons not the ones our grandma's wore!

1 comment:

grammatrish said...

thanks so much for linking to my blog and saying such nice things!! it was so exciting to see that

I got over to vote just in time, voting ends tomorrow morning. thanks again and I'm going to have my husband take a pic of me with the apron on so I can post on shawnee's swap blog.