Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Day of Rest

Today is the Lords day & I intend to use it the way He wants us to and that is by resting for the most part. We will go to church, come home and bake some pumpkin bread (oh the recipe I have is so amazing) and then sit down in the basement with my feet up and watch the Shaggy D.A. with the kids!

No cleaning anyone else's house, no cleaning our house (except doing dishes). I am coming home, putting some peppermint foot bath in my foot massager and sitting on the couch and watching television and maybe if I am lucky, I will be able to get in a short & much needed nap.

Today is the first day of judging of the Lazy Days of Summer quilts. I have entered the Sunbonnet Couple & am hoping to win one of the prizes being given away. If you do not have a quilt entered, please vote for mine. Follow the link on the right sidebar of my blog to Lazy Days of Summer contest and click on Sunbonnet couple. I would appreciate your vote!

No comments: