Monday, September 15, 2008

It Takes Time

I have said it before, that I was blessed to have worked in the Law Enforcement field for over 12 years as an emergency dispatcher & I will say that until I have no breath to say it again.

That being said, I want to thank those of you who have begun Emailing me on where to send the quilts you have for those in Texas. Please, be patient and wait a few more days and I will have an address in Texas or another one that is loading things up to go to Texas.

Remember, right now there is still flooding, no power and probably no telephone connections. I would assume that many of the cell towers were demolished but I have no facts at this time. I only know it will take a few days before the information starts filtering down and out to my contacts.

Thanks for your patience!

No comments: