Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Apron

I love this picture for 2 reasons. The first is you can actually see how the White House is done in red and white polka dots, and a flag on the top . Sarah was just amazing, she hand embroidered windows, doors, stairs, pillars, etc. I love the way she used the red/white and blue theme.

Wow! for someone who didn't have a lot of time to put this together (Sara was an angel who took over from a Hurricane Ike victim so I would get an apron). I think she was amazing!

The second is that you can't see my face. I hate my picture being taken. Now, if I could get a neck tuck, my eye brows lifted, the wrinkles removed from my face, I wouldn't mind it. Well, thats not true, even when I was younger and thinner and no wrinkles I hated my picture taken.

What is it, the new lifestyle lift that is on all the paid advertisements? That would work. Oh darn, then I would have to have a tummy tuck, my butt liposuctioned and my boobs put back on the perch they have fallen off of!

Wow, talk about a lot of work just for a picture. I think I will just stay behind the camera! HAHAHA!!!

1 comment:

Sarah C said...

I'm glad you like your apron!! I did however realize just a day or two ago that I forgot to include your souvenir. OOPS! It is more American than Washington DC, but I hope you will like it. I will send it out in tomorrow's mail.