Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sewing Machine Wanted

Okay, to many of you this is a silly post. However, I need a new sewing machine & not meaning new as in brand new, it can be gently used as long as it comes with the manual, attachments and is clean and in working condition.

Or, lets see what it would take to get my grandmothers machine from my moms home in Paradise, California to my home in Aberdeen, Washington. It is so expensive to mail and I can't go down to pick it up and she can't bring it to me. Lets see if we can get it here somehow.

If you know anyone driving between northern California and Oregon or Washington and they wouldn't mind a quick side trip off I-5, here is how it works.....

I need someone who is reliable,honest and dependable to pick it up from my mom and be willing to load it into their vehicle and transport it as far as they are going. Perhaps it will only make it to somewhere in Oregon, but then I will need someone leaving that point to bring it closer to Aberdeen and I am willing to drive as far as Vancouver, WA to pick it up.

The holidays are just around the corner. My old machine is starting to make noises and I am not in a position to purchase another new machine. I am not asking for a hand out, however if someone reading this knows of someone that has a machine not in use, I will gladly take it off their hands if it is in good condition.

Let me know!


No comments: