Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Check These Blogs Out

I promise that today will be productive, but this morning I wanted to check out some new blogs. I would love to be able to have friends in at least every state across the United States and some in other countries as well.

So, I was looking at blogs from Alaska today and I found Marguerita's blog called, Crazy Shortcut Quilts.

She has some very beautiful photos on her blog of where she lives in Alaska and she teaches quilting classes on crazy shortcut quilts and has even written a book. I am sooooooo jealous!

While you are at it, check out her daughters blog as well at: www.sarahraffuse.blogspot.com
I just do not believe that we can do enough to help our fellow quilters/crafting friends so I do my best to let everyone know when I find something special!


No comments: