I got my own first ever award from sweet Sarah over at Sarah's Corner. I have the Blogging Friends Forever award and there are a few rules to it.
1. Only five people allowed.
2. Four of them have to be dedicated followers of your blog and one has to be new and live in another part of the world.
3. You have to link back to who gave you the award.
So, I can do most of it, but I don't really know anyone in another part of the world, but someone across the United States.
1. Sherry of http://ificouldsetmysoulfree.blogspot.com
What can one say about Sherry? Amazing, mom of 8, grandmother, grandmother to be, talented, witty, Etsy store owner and wonderful!
2. Melinda at http://melindasfabricfancies.blogspot.com
Melinda is a single parent (grandparent) raising her grandchildren and fighting the court system. How she finds time to not only quilt, but make tags, be in a ton of fun swaps and design some of the most amazing things is beyond me, check her out!
3. Cathy who coincidentally is Sherry's sister at: http://thelifeandadventuresofcatepoo.blogspot.com
Cathy is this truly amazing woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis and has taken her life back to get better! Cathy has been my inspiration and when I least expect it, she pops in and gives me encouragement.
3. Lisa at: http://thepreachers-wife.blogspot.com
Lisa is pure inspiration, beautiful inside and out and has a fantastic love for God and her family and all of her bible study blogging orphans. She will inspire you out of pure joy.
4. Sue at : http://praiseandcoffee.blogspot.com
Sue also has an amazing heart for the Lord but what I love about this wonderful lady is she is trying to encourage the rest of the worlds women to meet and have a praise and coffee hour, even if you don't do the praise part, she wants us to get out and have fun!
5. Lastly, as far out into another part of the world that I can imagine is Marguerita at:
who lives way up in Seward, Alaska and when you live that close to another country, in my opinion that counts as another part of the world!
Check out each one of these ladies and tell them Ranny Jean told you to stop by. You won't be disappointed!
Then check out the sidebar of this blog because last night I began and completed my first ever quilt dash and ran into some simply amazing quilting shops. Grace Full Creations, Son Rise, Pumpkin Patch, just check out their locations and tell them I sent you by.