Sunday, October 26, 2008

Scarecrow Wall Hanging

I just love this time of the year. The chill is in the air, mornings from my window are usually showing me a rolling fog that settled on the Chehalis River the night before, the orange glowing embers of last night fire to keep us warm are starting to calm down, you begin to see people wearing their hats, scarfs & coats. It is just the perfect invitation to winter!

I posted a few posts back about how much pumpkins just remind me of fall. Like this little scarecrow here that I machine appliqued and hand tied to brighten up a wall on an enclosed patio, a hallway, this little scarecrow guarding his pumpkins would fit almost anywhere you want to bring some color and fall into your life. Perhaps even a wall in your office at work.

So, if you are interested in this little guy, he is up for sale for the low price of $45 and I will pay the postage. Contact me for payment arrangement and he can be decorating your home just in time for Thanksgiving!


No comments: