Monday, December 8, 2008

And The Winner Is....

Drum roll please...ta, ta, tee, tee, ta, ta....the winner of the above gift stocking and the last prize awarded for Shawnee's Holiday Apron swap is Kim H. from Alabama. Kim wins the stocking filled with holiday goodies that I had so much fun putting together.

I want to thank Shawnee once again for hosting a great apron swap & want to encourage my readers to join one next year if you get a chance. I think next year that I just may watch and sponsor for awhile until I finally catch up with all my other projects.

Congratulations Kim & your package will be on its way by the end of the week.

Continue to follow this blog because beginning in 2009, I will be offering a give-away each month from my home to yours & it will be fun to see how it goes. So, check back often and don't just sit there lurking in the shadows, come on in and say hello!

No comments: