Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's Christmas, Well Almost

WARNING...IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SNOW, PLEASE STOP HERE! DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER, I DO NOT WANT TO CAUSE ANYONE UNDUE STRESS!!

Now with that said, look at what I woke up to this morning and I love it and it is still coming down. You can actually see the snowflakes falling.

How can you NOT like this stuff? Okay, I will understand if you have to drive in it all the time or work in it as Jerry does, however, if you can just spend the day watching it, smelling it, and enjoying it, you have to admit it is pretty fantastic.

Yes, you can smell snow, or at least I can. It is just a crisp, clean smell that is well, cold smelling!

I know about right now that Jerry is not real thrilled with my favorite weather, so I think a huge pot of Chili and some homemade cornbread and chocolate chip cookies are on the menu for this evening.

Here is my neighbors house across the street as well as others in the neighborhood. It reminds me of a Christmas village!

No comments: