Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thank you Rebecca


When we take a pledge to help other bloggers, other Etsy sellers, we should make sure we are committed to them and the services they provide, which is so much nicer than most stores.

I have talked about Rebecca in the past & her Etsy shop. Last week I asked her to hold 2 aprons for me until I sent her my money order & she not only said she would, when they arrived today, they were neatly packaged in this cute Christmas bag that she had made and she included some cute Christmas trim!

I love the way the stars seem to 'pop' on this red bag and it is so nice, I can use it for lots of things. I thought about regifting it and then said...NAH!

As far as the trim
goes, maybe another dress for Diva girl, trim on a quilt or apron. There are so many possibilities.

Shop Etsy people, I assure you, you can't go wrong (I haven't yet) with the shops you visit.

Here are the 2 aprons that I just had to have. The white one is really neat because it is made of Organza and the tie is weaved through it. The other one I just fell in love with the print!

When you visit Rebecca at:
GoodnessShop.etsy.com
Please make sure you let her know I sent you over to her to look around. She is a very sweet, very down to earth, honest shop owner!





1 comment:

Sherry said...

The aprons are beautiful! I'll have to check out Rebecca's shop.

Sherry