Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Doctor Report

I would love to say my doctor had great news, but it doesn't look that way. For the abnomally, she thinks I have Diverticulitis and not ovary problems, so she had to give me 2 different antibiotics because I am allergic to the main one that would help with an infection. So, she gave me antibiotics to see if that helps one problem.

I am scheduled for an ultrasound later this month to ensure it isn't a female problem. That takes care of the 2nd problem.

My MRI report was not something to write home about. My Spondylosis is still grade 2 slippage which means that 50% of my adjacent vertebra in my L5 area touch each other (bone on bone). That she explained doesn't or didn't appear to have to many changes.

However, the area of the spine where my nerves and all that good stuff go through, has narrowed so much that she is sending me to a Neurologist feeling that physical therapy at this time cannot change that area of my spine.

Thank you to all who are sending me well wishes and prayers. It is, what it is and there is nothing I can do to change it, but God can!

3 comments:

Dayna said...

Will ask God to help in whatever way He wishes. I pray that pain can be controlled and other issues have an easy fix.

Unknown said...

hope you feel better! Melinda

grammy said...

You are on my permanent prayer list.