Saturday, May 30, 2009

Catching Up Again!

WOW! In less than a month, I will be having surgery. The house is almost finished with all the cleaning I wanted to have done, I have 3 quilts to finish, 2 in progress that require lots of sewing with the 'jab & stick,' method to coin a phrase someone I know uses for by hand.

Here is the fabric I am using for my moms quilt she can take for her chemo sessions with her. For all of those who sent my mom cards, she loves them all so much. She underwent a lung biopsy yesterday as they found some abnormalities in her lungs now. Please pray there are benign.
I need to finish my NASCAR quilt to list in my Etsy shop & a Pomegranate lap sized one as well.
I am working on one for my grandson. The time will fly and soon I will have no time for a long while. They tell me initially I will only be sitting for 15 minutes at a time.

No comments: