Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Last Two Days At Home For Awhile

It has been a busy day already this morning as the pain in my body has exacerbated since I can no longer take any anti-inflammatories. I have pain pills, but if I take THEM, nothing will ever get done and I have to finish cleaning the basement and doing laundry, pack the kids an overnight bag and prepare something for Fathers Day.

Already, I have taken 20 minutes just to move from my bed to the kitchen, my joints are all stiff and my back, hips and legs are worse! The kids have had breakfast and the process server has already been to my door.

Just what I wanted, to open my door in my pajamas and have the process server standing there. The Harley we had lost, the bank sold for $4000 at auction. My heart is broken into a million pieces because this was my husbands escape, his freedom when the world overcame him and it is not only gone, we have to pay $9600 on the remaining balance.

I am NOT looking for pity, I am merely stating a fact. I feel the banks don't really try to get anything out of what they take from people, they just want something. It was rightfully theirs, I am not arguing that, but the more they take, the more they expect to be helped.

I got my family into this mess and I know that. I believed with all of my heart, we were supposed to move from Arizona to Aberdeen. Everything fell perfectly into place, everything seemed to point to this is where God wanted us to be.

Now, it appears I wanted out of Arizona so badly, I would have seen anything as a sign to get away. I do not believe God would have moved us here to have everything we worked so hard for get ripped away from us. I wish I knew, I wish I had more answers, but I don't.

I have contacted our local Neighborworks to see if they can help us with budgeting and perhaps being able to get heat into our home, but they are so backed up they state they can't even call until after July 1st. I am just looking to see where we might be able to save some money!

No comments: