Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Wonderful Gift

Isn't this just a fabulous bag? I was looking through one of the sewing/crafting magazines and saw it and knew without a doubt, I could not get anywhere close to having this made for myself before surgery, so I shot an Email to Dawn over at Dawns Designs and she not only graciously agreed to it, she found someone who had the magazine so she could get the pattern and she charged me for the postage only.

The Fabric is from the Paula Prass for Michael Miller Flights of Fancy collection and it came out beautifully. Inside are all these divided pockets that I can put my scissors, thread, etc. in and I can use it for my toiletry bag while I am in the hospital. My camera really doesn't do the inside of Dawns work at all the great job it should!

She even made me this adorable pin cushion that has a velcro back and attaches to the outside of the bag. On the inside, I might get ouchies, but on the outside it will be perfect while I am stuck in the house during recovery.
This is the second bag Dawn has made for me, the first being a diaper bag for my daughter in law. She is very sweet, quick to deliver and always sends an extra added surprise like the wonderful thank you card she sent me.
You simply cannot go wrong if you order a bag from Dawn and she does custom requests as you can see and does an excellent job.
Thanks Dawn for being such a sweetie!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

she did a great job! It is really cute...

Sherry said...

thats a really cute bag! I love the colors!

Sherry