Thursday, July 9, 2009

Looking For A Better Lipstick?

Are you looking for a better lipstick? One that stays put after it is on and doesn't come off on your coffee cup or someone elses lips? Are you a person who likes wearing lipstick, but hates reapplying it every time you look it the mirror?

Covergirl has the answer for you. Covergirls new Lipstain! It stays in place hour after hour, does't rub off and comes in ten new colors from Everbloom Kiss to Cinnamon Smile and they all have this wonderful raspberry-vanilla scent and flavor.

For those of you who may be lip chewers like I am, you simply cannot chew this lipstain off. It is water based so it doesn't dry your lips out and it is wonderful.

If you are looking for something new to add to your make-up kit, leave me a comment and I will send you a $1 off the purchase cost for this new lipstain. Of course along with the comment, leave me an Email address so I can contact you and send you a coupon.

Trust me, Covergirls new lipstain may very well be the only lipstick you use after your try it once!

No comments: